Hi beauties! I recently got the new iluvsarahii x colourpop cosmetics collection in the mail, and I just wanted to share it with all of you since it’s absolutely stunning & I highly recommend picking it up while they have it. 😍 I purchased the PR collection box that includes the whole collection, but you can buy it all separately as well on the Colourpop website. So let’s get into the products. 😊
The first palette is $aucey. This is my first time trying the colourpop pressed shadows, and they feel pretty good. Some of the mattes feel a little chalky, but they have really good pigmentation. These are the descriptions from the website from bottom to top on my arm, & left to right in the pans.
- Heavy Glam – duochrome orange with a pink flip
- Chic Happens – matte cool mauve
- Lit – metallic purple
- Razy – matte blackened plum
This is the one that I was most excited for, because these are the colors that I reach for on a daily basis. Again, from the colourpop website, from bottom to top on my arm, & left to right in the pans –
- Distressed – matte vanilla
- Vivacious – metallic pink champagne (so gorgeous & sparkly 😭😍)
- Freckles – matte warm mocha
- Noche – matte black brown
- 951 Lippie Pencil & Ultra Satin Lip – mid tone warm nude
- Curvii Lippie Pencil & Ultra Glossy Lip – light peach nude with a créme finish
- Mamacita (the one that I’m most excited to wear!!!) Lippie Pencil & Ultra Matte Lip – deepened burgundy
This collection is absolutely stunning, and I cannot wait to play with it on my lips & eyes. I will have a look using these products coming to you soon. 😊 I hope you enjoyed, & please leave a like & a comment if you did.
– kadyn 💋