Hi beauties! Today I wanted to show you my dark lipstick collection. 💄 I love dark lips, especially for the fall and winter! Most of these are dark purples or berries, but I threw a dark blue in there for fun. 😊 I tried to do all lippies that I know you all could buy, but I did include at least two (that I know of) that were limited edition, but I wanted to show them off anyways. The limited edition lips are going to have an asterisk by them (*). 😊
- *Mac Tribal Collection – hot chocolate: I love this lipstick because it’s a cool toned brown-gray-purple mixture (hard to explain, haha). It has awesome pigmentation, and I love wearing it!
- Maybelline – Divine Wine: this lipstick is definitely a classic matte dark purple red, and is perfect for the holidays!
- Nars – scarlet empress: this lipstick looks dark in the tube, but comes off as a very pretty darker berry. It doesn’t have as much pigmentation as I would like, but I did get it in a set from Sephora, so that might make a difference in terms of the formula.
- Kat Von D – Homegirl: this lipstick looks VERY dark in the tube, but the pigmentation is definitely lacking. It tends to look very patchy on the lips, and is very dry. Again, I got this in a set from Sephora, so that might be why it is so dry.
- Avon – Bold Bordeaux: this lipstick reminds me a lot of the maybelline divine wine, but it is not matte. The formula is creamy & nice!
- Revlon – Black Cherry: this is another classic dark purple lipstick, the formula is awesome and it looks really good on the lips!
- Colourpop Lippie Stix – Lady: this formula is extremely creamy, and I love this color for the fall season because it’s darker, but still wearable.
- Colourpop Lippie Stix – Tutu: this is a classic dark berry lipstick, that looks amazing on the lips.
- *Colourpop Lippie Stix – plastics: this one was limited in a set, but it’s my absolute favorite purple lipstick! The pigmentation is amazing, and it looks so good with any look.
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip – Toolips: this is a very dark purple brown Satin liquid lip, and I love wearing it with a neutral eye!
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip – Notion: this one is also a very nice matte dark berry, also perfect for the season.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip – damned: this is a very dark purple liquid Lip (it looks even darker on the lips than it does swatched), but I reach for it a lot!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip – Echo: this is a darker blue liquid lip, and I bought it for fun, but I really think that if you’re into fun colors, this would be perfect for you!
Thank you all so much for reading! Give it a like if you enjoyed, and let me know if I should do more collections like this! 😊
– kadyn 💋