Hi beauties!! I’m so sorry I have been MIA this past week! I’ve gotten super busy, so I’ll try to post as much as possible this week. 😊 I recently got my October Boxycharm, and I wanted to share with you guys the products that came in it. Just a little bit of background on Boxycharm – it is $21 a month, and you get 4-5 full size (sometimes deluxe size) products! I’ve been getting this box for over a year now and absolutely love it. It is definitely worth the $21 because most months are over a $100 value!
– The first product in the box is the Briogeo Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant. This is a full size product, and it retails for $24. The card says it is a weightless blow-dry finishing and heat protectant cream formulated without parabens, sulfates, or silicones. It has rosehip, argan, and coconut oils and protects against heat damage up to 425°F. I can’t tell you guys how I felt about this product in my hair because I haven’t used it yet, but I do know that it has great reviews.
– The second product in the box is the IBY Beauty Threes Company Eye Shadow Trio. This is also a full size product, and retails for $19. As you can see, the pigmentation from these shades is great. The gold shimmer in the middle is absolutely gorgeous, and would make a wonderful shade for all over the eye! The matte shade did have a bit of fall out, but it blended nicely.
– Next in the box is the Temptu Shimmer Bronzer. This full size product retails for $29.50. While this product does have decent pigmentation, and can be used for many different things, I definitely don’t think I am going to reach for it very often. It would be a wonderful product when doing a more natural look, however, if you wanted to warm up the face just a little bit without doing too much.
– This product is the Starlooks Ultra Matte Lip Paint. This is also full size, and retails for $19. This shade is very nice for fall, as it is kind of a light berry shade. I have not worn this on the lips yet, but from the swatch on my arm it seems like good pigmentation.
– This is definitely what I was most excited for in this box! This is the Luxie Beauty Eye Blender Brush Pack. It is obviously full size as well, and retails for $36. In this pack you get three blending brushes. Luxie Beauty brushes are great quality, so I was very glad to be able to have the opportunity to add more to my collection!
All in all, this box was pretty good. I’m definitely excited about the brushes and the hair product, but sadly I don’t know how often I am going to reach for the other products. I am very excited to see what will be in next months box, and I will do a review on that one as well. 😊
I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you so much for reading! Please leave a like and a comment if you enjoyed.
– Kadyn 💋