This will probably be one of many fall makeup tutorials. It is definitely my favorite season, especially with makeup. I love dark lips and simple yet glam eyes. Todays look was fairly simple, and incorporated all my favorite fall colors.
- To prime my face I started with the Smashbox Primer Water, and the Too Faced Hangover Rx. They are both very hydrating and refreshing, and help to keep my skin moisturized underneath my makeup.
- For foundation I used my favorite, Estee Lauder Double Wear. I then used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (using a beauty blender) underneath my eyes, on my chin, bridge of my nose, and forehead (between my eyebrows) to highlight. I then used the Maybelline Translucent Powder (using the same damp beauty blender) to ‘bake’ those areas. Baking is basically just applying a loose powder to the area, and letting it sit on the face. Once it has set (after a minute or so) just use a brush to dust away the excess powder.
- For my eyebrows I used the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown and just filled them in using the Bodyography eyebrow brush.
- For the eyes, I first primed using the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. I love using this as a base because I find that it keeps my eyeshadow on all day, while providing a skin-tone base. For my eyeshadow I used the Morphe 35O palette, I think this palette is amazing for the fall, because it is packed with warm neutrals. I started with the neutral shade on the left in my crease as my transition shade. I then used the two shades on the top right, also in my crease and underneath my lower lash line, just to help define the crease a little bit. I then applied the red-brown in the center of the palette on the outer half of my lid. Lastly, I applied the dark brown to the outer ‘V’ to define it, along with on the edge of the lower lash line. I will leave a link to this palette at the bottom of this post (I highly recommend it, it has phenomenal pigmentation and is only $22.99) 😊
- For my winged liner, I used the Too Faced Sketch Marker Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black. I then curled my lashes and used the Dior Lash Maximizer, Dior Addict It Lash mascara, and also the Diorlash Mascara. (I love the Dior mascaras because they don’t clump very easily, but I do think there are cheaper mascaras on the market that work just as well. 😋)
- To contour, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit and the shade Fawn. For my blush I used NYX Spice, and then for highlighter I used Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop.
- Lastly for my lips, I used the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Love Bug. I have been loving the formula of these Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips lately! They have such a nice range of colors, and they stay on all day.
Like I said, this is just one of very many fall inspired looks that will be coming to you soon. I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you so much for reading! Also, I would like to start doing weekly or every other week reviews. If there are any products any of you are wanting me to review, please leave them in a comment under this post, or send me them in an email – email@example.com
Thanks again for reading